It is a game, always

It is always a game, though people say that they don't play games, but the true is claiming "no games" is a way to play it. There are too many ways to play the game, the game between people, it's such ferociously build.

My old friend Roy called and said how sad he is now, for the work, the relationship with colleagues, and bad luck on women. As I just read something and thought about the "game" we are all playing, I told him that it's just the stage, and share some tricks with him. I said that maybe you are putting too much focus on what you are having now which blinds your own balance and your very own view of life, especially Roy got a GOOD job, and had been to lots of places around the world, met lots of different kinds of people and lives. Same result with the chicks things: Over warming turn to be overweening that scares people, and turn yourself away from the relationship. In another way to say it is don't reveal yourself truly before the other show they're sincere interested.

But we are looking for the cliff to jump, most of us, I guess. At least, I am. I like the sensation of falling, and I dare to jump. Just still looking for the good height, no need a perfect one, but a good one.

It is a skill I've been told too, just like the saying: "finding a job when you got one", so probably go out more often, and try to fit in to diverse society is a good way to practice this street-smart technique.

After the short chat, Roy seems to be better from the miserable workaholic shit
hole that he describe. I guess the magic word i said was "money", and the
word "fame" did some trick too.

Frankly, this is a note for myself too. Yeah, what a game...
And I need $$$$$$$$  
 

這個網誌中的熱門文章

MAME.來打電動吧!

i love you/尾崎豐

白天不懂夜的黑.食物(二)