parallels

 
 
I do like this guy, very much, still. But we went apart in late Feb. this year. For now, his face constantly appears on my mind. Just his face, but no more I can think about, I tell myself to, because I know that obsession should be end since the story had been already.

”Very shy”, was the very first line print into my brain right before our first date. We were very shy indeed. And it was the beginning, where I fell. I do think it is a very intimate activity that should be doing with your close friends or special someone watching movies. <walk the line>, its the movie we went to, in Hallmark cinema. Our first date and first hand shake, first contact with each other in person, for real.

Later on, I went to his place often, met his roommates and friends. And I started to linger on his bed when he went to work. I felt like being in heaven, how lucky I was, got this wonderful guy whom I like so much and he liked me back. Everything was too smooth to be real, even now, my heart is pumping hard and warm recollecting.

I like the words he told me, short and not much, but so sweet that melt me in heart. ”Get familiar with these streets ” he said, ”why” I asked back, ”ah~, why? cause you are coming here more often!” with a big smile he answered. Geez~, I was falling, totally, without thinking back. I was falling.

I have to admit Gary is similar to someone whom I crushed on before, physical and mental. But the one and I was two parallel lines, I and Gary, we did collide with each other.

I forgot how much strength I put on by placing my finger on the button of my cell reading all the messages he sent to me, ”I miss you...”, ”lets be together...” ..., and deleted them all. It really killed me reminding me how happy I was by reading all those words and it killed me again deleting them. I was thinking of him too much that I had headache and when I lost the contact with him making me heartache hard.

two Saturday nights in a row, I went to the bar trying to meet his friends I met in his houses and chatted with, hoping that I could get some news of he or pass my messages to him. Finally I met one in the second Saturday night. He was just arrived Taipei from HK, so he knew nothing about Gary or I. And shocked about the news. He tried to comfort me, and asked if he could take any message from me, cause he was seeing him for lunch union the next day. In the moment, I choked myself. And I said no. I felt sad but numb, I couldn really tell anyone why, but I didn tell the guy to say or ask anything anymore. In that hot Saturday at the bar, I found the envy of those drunken persons letting their inner feeling out so free and careless.

Couples days indulged myself in stupid love songs and tired myself doing nothing but locked in the room. somehow one song knock the door of my heart, the lyrics tell me how sad I am how much tear I have he would never know. At the moment I was in tears for true, and understand that he will never know I ache for him. Then I end the sad motion for good. Make it a good memory I had.

Since we are not two parallel lines we finally went away from each other.

 

這個網誌中的熱門文章

MAME.來打電動吧!

i love you/尾崎豐

白天不懂夜的黑.食物(二)